Serving Atlanta Area
More Than 25 Years
Your Best Residential Painter
Residential Painting; Carpentry;
Wood Staining & Pressure Washing
We’ve Set the Standard
for Quality & Performance
“100% Customer Satisfaction.”
Why Choose Casey's Painting
As industry experts since 1995, we’ve set the standard for quality and performance and recommend that you be sure to select a painting contractor that will educate you and prescribe and deliver the proper application the first time. In some cases an unqualified contractor can ignore building code and manufacturer’s specifications and requirements, and they may employ substandard application practices. Often times, an unqualified contractor tells you what you want to hear and not what you need to know.Book an Appointment
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Casey’s Painting for Your Next project:
- We are a professional painting contractor
- We’ve had a local presence with over 24 years in business
- Our in-house workers work exclusively for Casey’s and not as subcontractors.
- Our painters have been carefully selected and trained.
- We are painting experts specifically for residential homeowners.
- We offer product and labor warranties on exterior work.
- We are in good standing with the BBB (we have an A+ rating!).
- We have a working knowledge of the latest application techniques.
- We are licensed and insured, and we are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction.
- We apply paint products from major manufacturer’s only.
Book an Appointment
At Casey’s Painting we meet or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure a proper application for each and every project. Before hiring a contractor, be sure to address the following issues:
- Does he have a good reputation?
- Does he have adequate insurance coverage?
- Will he include pressure washing, caulking, and scraping on your project?
- Will he include sanding, priming, and puttying of nail holes?
- Will he perform woodwork repair and re-glazing of windows?
- Is he professional, neat, clean, fast, and detail oriented?
- Will he thoroughly clean up during and after your project?
- Did he explain the workmanship & manufacturer’s warranty?
- Will he use quality materials?
- And lastly, is he a licensed contractor in the state of Georgia?
Book an Appointment
Our Project Gallery
How It Works
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
SIGN THE CONTRACT
Please know that we are extremely happy about our paint job. It turned out better than expected. Also, please give the crew our thanks. They did an excellent job and were very conscientious about their work and clean-up. Can’t say enough about how pleased we were with them and their work!
We’d like to offer our sincere thanks to Casey’s Painting for a stress-free experience and exceptional service provided in completing our project’s scope of work. From project start to finish, we were pleased with the customer service assistance, Gordon’s knowledge/expertise, and Casey’s overall responsiveness.
Equally important, we were extremely pleased with Carlos’ team, including Juan and Kevin. Their daily professionalism, efficiency, attention to detail, responsiveness, and quality of work were simply top-notch, facilitating a complete transformation of our home. We’d highly recommend Casey’s Painting to all concerned!
Please tell your associates they did a great job with the pressure wash!!! My house looks new! Job well done, thank you!.
Areas We Serve
- North Atlanta
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Powder Springs
- Ball Ground
- Talking Rock